Techno Park - India



This is an experience of a Technopark employee who passed through the Technopark back gate road ( University campus road).

She explained her strange experience; this is what she had to say to

“I work for a private firm in Technopark. Due to some work yesterday, I was held back and my return home was delayed.

Around 9:30pm, I started from office on my scooter and passed through the back entrance road (Karyavatom – Thripadapuram road). I chose this road b’cos it was recently tarred and was a better and smoother road and I was afraid of taking the Kazhakootam road due to fear of hooligan activities that had occured recently.

As soon as I passed out of the back entrance, a jeep hurried towards me from the opposite side and applied brakes suddenly. Luckily I could maintain my balance and was not thrown out from my scooty.

When I crossed the first hump on the road, the current went out and it was completely dark. There were no lights from the nearby houses and the silence coupled with the cloudy atmosphere added to the fiery night. The little light in my scooty helped me propel to my target. I accelerated my vehicle. Suddenly I noticed something moving in front of me some few meters away, somewhere near to the right turn in the road. I applied the brakes of my vehicle as it turned out to be a completely strange thing. It had the height of 2 persons mounted on each other and was fatter than a normal person. A dark blanket covered the whole ‘thing’ and it was moving (floating) towards the University road. As soon as the thing went out of sight, I rushed away on my vehicle with little life in my body.

Later i explained this shocking story to family, but they wouldn’t believe..”

What do you think? While we still argue that this is the 21st century, the digital world, can we neglect such real life incidents and experiences of many folks? This is not the first time we have heard about such experiences at the Technopark back gate. As many people say, Karyavattom Campus road is a haunted place, that area is said to be a sensitive place, as described in history.

The Hymavathi pond is considered as one of the haunted places in Karyavattom campus. after this report an expert group, experienced in tracing out and researching in haunting and haunted places made a detailed study, and here is the report:

We had a detailed coverage of that area for our Google Maps and few other applications.
What we found was the pond was thickly surrounded by bushes and trees except at one place. No one felt any presence of paranormal activities, variation in energy levels or vibrations. Also our cameras, sound detectors, magnetometers failed to detect any kind of unusual activates in most of the areas.

Well except the magnetometer shows quite strange readings at a particular area located just by the side of the pond, the Hymavathi Pump house, and an abundant settlement about 100 m behind the aquatic house.The white lines represent the path we took

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
February 16, 2015 at 9:02 PM delete

Magnetometer reading maybe due to ferrous nature of the rocks in that region. How you checked for EMP?

Reply
avatar